Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me! And Happy winning to You!

I have had a really hard time choosing the winners of the Trinity contest.  All of you gave such wonderful answers and I hope each of you will get to stitch this design someday.  I finally put all the names in a pot and let my husband draw names out!
 
Trinity has always had a special place in my heart.  My grand-daughter was named Trinity by her mother because she survived breast cancer at the age of eighteen and owes it all to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.   And I designed this sampler for her.

So.... since it is my birthday I decided to give away more than one chart!  I have always believed it is better to give than receive.  So the winners are:

Deb W
Zandra S
Jill K

Please send Kathy an email at madstitcher@charter.net with your mailing address as she has kindly agreed to mail them out for me.  I have been under the weather with a sinus infection and just got up to go to my daughter's house for my birthday dinner.

Be sure to keep checking in.  You never know what I might come up with next.  The month of May will be the first anniversary of my Blog so I will be doing something really special to celebrate that for sure.

3 comments:

ohiofarmgirl said...

Congrats to the winners...hope you feel better soon. Blessings, Diannthg

The Mad Stitcher said...

Vilma is great isn't she!

I still haven't gotten address for these winners. Please email me your mailing addresses at Madstitcher@charter.net. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Vilma....

Thank you so much for picking me!!!! I love all your designs. I hope your birthday was wonderful. What a great surprise today to find this out. We are having dreary, rainy cold weather in Wisconsin. I needed a little spark in my life.

Thanks again,
JILL K