Sunday, October 25, 2009

PROGRESS ON AAWFAA

This is another progress picture of All Was For An Appil,
I have not been able to stitch on it as much as I would like,
but at least I got part of the tree almost done and need to
stitch Adam's hair. I am really enjoying stitching this piece
and it was a shame that I had it as a wip for so many year,
but I have decided to get all my wips finished that I have had
to put aside for so long. Between house work, yard work,
laundry, babysitting (I love doing that) and working, time
just seems to fly by so quick, that before I know it, I am so
tired that I need to give my body some rest and seek my bed.

2 comments:

Deb said...

You're making great progress on this Vilma. I have to say that this one of my favorites that the SL put out. It's in my stash pile for someday!!

Anonymous said...

i just recently got this. what fabric are you stitching it on? or did it come w/the chart?

joann in tx.