Thursday, July 23, 2009

ANOTHER "AND THEY SINNED"

I just heard from Doris B. sharing a photo of her completed And They Sinned. I especially liked the way she signed it. She was also telling me that her Mom and sister are each stitching it as well! Isn't that a wonderful idea for a SAL? Thank you Doris for sharing this wonderful finish. Be sure to send me photos of your Mom's and sister's when they are done.

Doris stitched hers on 40 Lambswool Linen using the called for fibers (mostly). She said she made a few minor changes but that is great. I love people to personalize their pieces. Click for a closeup.




















Here is a bit of a closeup on her bottom section where she personalized it. Doris, I love what you did.

1 comment:

Cindy F. said...

Congratulations to Doris! It's beautiful! and I LOVE the way she's signed it too!
I purchased this chart recently....now to find the time;)