Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Debra R's FINISHED PHOTOS

Debra R was kind enough to send me photos of two of her finishes.

Debra said:

"One is the EVIL SERPENT SAMPLAR - this was such a fun stitch to do - easy and fun. I loved the colors in it just because they were a little different. I used Vintage Country Mocha for this piece and loved how it came out. I stitched this for what I hope someday will be my Adam and Eve Sampler wall. The Adam and Eve wall idea actually came from stitching And They Sinned."
















Then came AND THEY SINNED. She said:

"I enjoyed every stitch - every inch of ATS! It was like going on a fantastic stitching adventure. I used 35 count Elegant Bean and the threads that you suggested. When I was finished, I felt such a huge loss. I missed visiting with this piece every chance I had to sit down. It now hangs at the bend in my back staircase, so I can look at it each and every day. I have to say, without a doubt, this has been my most favorite piece to stitch."

Thank you Debra. It was a lot of work to design but also a lot of fun. I am glad you enjoyed it.

No comments: