Monday, June 7, 2010

**WINNER ** and more photos

My grandson Alex was gone this weekend so we got to do the drawing today for the winner of the two Quaker Virtues graphs. I thought I would show you a couple of photos of him drawing the name.
Here he is drawing the name from the hat:

















And here he is holding the paper but is too shy to open it:


















And lastly here he is holding up the name.  And the winner is........Robert

















Congratulations, Robert!  Please email me at vilma.c.becklin@att.net with your full name and address so I can get these out to you.   Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone that commented here and entered the drawing.  I wish I could afford to give each of you the charts because you are all winners in my book and in my heart..

And now ...

Here are a few photos of my garden. The flowers are really beautiful this year and all the work I have done is paying off. I hope you enjoy them.  This is my favorite place in the morning.  I love to come out and have my coffee while looking at my flowers and birds playing in the fountain, eating the seed and watching the squirrels from h*ll!  Yes, Sam and Samatha are still here with their friends.



4 comments:

Kelley said...

Congrats, Robert. Enjoy the chart for all of us!
Vilma, your flowers are beautiful! We've had too much rain and I haven't been able to do much in my yard.

Alice said...

Congrats to the winner and I do love your pretty flowers. ; )
Alice

K-G Knitter said...

Your flowers are beautiful!

Rosali said...

Tus plantas están muy hermosas y todo tu blog es muy interesante.