Thursday, November 12, 2009

Contest Winner

And the winner of The Blessing is:  Wawanna

Congratulations, Wawanna!  Please email Kathy at madstitcherdesigns@gmail.com and give her your mailing information.

Edited to add:  I just got the sweetest email from Wawanna and wanted to share with you what she said:

"Oh my, thank you ever so much. I just recently discovered all your beautiful designs and made a long wish list.  I love the way you glorify the Lord in so many of your designs.   I have been aware of "And they Sinned" for quite a while, but never checked out all your other charts till I found your blog and was blown away! This was at the top of the wish list!  You are so sweet to have conducted the contest.  You know this is the first thing in my life that I have won (and I am 65 years old). WOW! Talk about enjoying the design - I most certainly will!"

Wawanna, I am so glad to hear from you.  Enjoy your stitching and many blessings, Vilma

1 comment:

Wawanna said...

Thank you so very much! It will be a joy to stitch! I just recently discovered your designs and love the fact that you glorify the LORD in so many of them. Thank you also for sharing about your niece, Sarah. My sincerest prayers for her strength and recovery!

May the God of all creation pour out His blessings upon you and your family!