Thursday, September 3, 2009

WE HAVE BEEN SUPER BUSY

Kathy (Madstitcher) is stitching up a storm on three new designs,
one is already at the framers and she is almost finish with the
second one and getting ready for the third one.

Mindy Gooding is stitching a wonderful long band sampler with
a beautiful old verse in the colors red, black and gold.

I am working on a long band sampler with alphabets, lots of bands
with the focal point of Adam and Eve. I am also taking a break and
stitching something for myself that I have been wanting to do for
almost 7 years and it is "And All Was For An Appil" from the Scarlet
Letter. I am stitching it on 35 count linen from the Scarlet Letter.
I will take a picture and post it soon on what I have stitched so far.

2 comments:

Deb said...

I can't wait to see the new designs, especially the one of Adam and Eve. And that And All Was For An Appil is such a great pattern. I would love to start it one of these days. Good for you for taking some time to do some stitching for yourself!!

Anonymous said...

i hope to one day stitch and all was for an apil....to add it to my A&E collection!

joann in tx.