Sunday, June 12, 2011

THANK YOU ALICE


I would like to thank Alice from Paris, Madrid for sending me a picture of her finished sampler of "SHEPHARD AND SHEPHARDESS" she sent it to me a while back and I would like to opologize for posting it until now since I had a lot of things going on in my life at that time.  Alice used DMC and Anchor threads to stitch her piece, she also did some color changes to her liking, which I love, since she likes stiff thicker materials to stitch on, she used 14 count Aida cloth. Since she was stitching during Xmas she added a wreath on the top window of the house and changed the verse to one that refers to Easter. Again Alice I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing a picture of your finished piece with me and look forward to another finished.

I have not been able to post as I would like, since summer is a very busy time of year for me, children, grandchildren who love to spend time at our house really keep me on my toes, but I love and enjoyed their time when they come over and we ride bikes and go swimming. I also like to spend time working in my garden and I been taking time also to stitch a bunch of my wips that I have been trying to finish since I had them in a basket for so many years.

I have had many request that I show some of my designs held by someone (I will ask my daughter) and post the pictures on my blog since they would like to see the size of them. I will try to do that this coming week, since today is my husbands birthday and my daughter had made plans to celebrate her fathers birthday spending time at the pool and with a cookout.

Enjoy your summer and many blessings, Vilma


4 comments:

Col said...

What a lovely sampler!

Deb said...

What a wonderful finish!! I'm glad that Alice sent you the picture for all of us to see.

Can't wait to see what designs you post!! Happy Birthday to your husband!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Vilma,

It's really beautiful. Alice had done a great job, and I know that she is proud of it. Thank you for sharing this wonderful photo with us.
Happy Birthday to Harold, hope you can find some time for yourself in these busy summer days.

Love you,
Tracy Y.

hjkhjhkh said...

Wow Vilma, Alice did a great job! The colors are lovely and I know you proud.

Sounds as if you've got a busy summer underway, don't forget to pamper yourself too.

I can't wait to see what your next post will be. I just love reading your posts and seeing what all you have been up too.

Take care,
ktbellemom